- Friendstoberfest 2022 at Culmination Brewing Was Awesome – More Than 50 Photos!
- Friendstoberfest Happening Saturday Sept 24, 2022, at Culmination Brewing Portland, Oregon
- The Momentum is Finally Back! It’s Been a Long Six Years…
- Some Days Are Tough
- My Shocking Discovery – Surprise You’re An Introvert!
- Video ~ 4th of July 2022 Fireworks & Maia Bradescu Singing The Star-Spangled Banner Rockaway Beach, Oregon
- Submitted – Contemporary Advances in Food Tourism
- The LifeChange Worksheet
- The Melodology Podcast with Arthur Breur Episode Zero Featuring Steven Shomler
- Fermented Wisdom: Business Lessons from the Craft Beer World
- What Does it Mean to be Tookish Hearted?
- The Pinnacle 9 Values
- The Pinnacle 9 Ethos
- December 14, 2021 ~ Today He Would Be 23… RIP My Son
- Go Live The Life You Imagine
- Zac Shomler’s Farewell Gift – Moving to Hawaii! A Steven Story Video
- What Do I Do – A Steven Story Video
- Celebrating Mezcal at Mixteca Portland, Oregon Tuesday Evening July 13, 2021 6 PM – 9 PM
- Commemorating Six Years of Self-employment
- What is a Culinary Storyteller?
- That Darn Imposter Syndrome – From The Backyard Episode 12
- The Irrepressible Joy of Paul Feig – We Will Beat COVID-19
Category Archives: Relationships
Few People Have Changed My Life More… I got word this morning that Carolyn Hunsinger passed away last night. Carolyn inspired me to pursue life change when I was a very young man. I had a brutal, very dark childhood … Continue reading
How Do You Define Emotional Maturity? www.defineemotionalmaturity.com “Emotional Maturity” For some people, that two-word phrase makes sense. They have run into people who are emotionally mature and they have run into people who are emotionally immature. For others, this … Continue reading
Pursue Wholerness! As I define it, The Good Life ( www.golivethegoodlife.com ) is comprised of 3 primary elements. The 3 primary Good Life Elements are: #1 Enjoy Life, #2 Pursue Wholerness, and #3 Make a Difference. Pursue Wholerness? Yep! I encourage … Continue reading
Tell Me What Makes You Come Alive! www.tellmewhatmakesyoucomealive.com Recently, I have been asking people the question “What makes you come alive?” I have a growing awareness that this is a very important question. I have discovered that some people … Continue reading