- It’s a New Day Part 1 The Struggle to Make Videos & It’s a New Day Part 2 On An Epic Journey
- Koloa Rum Dinner at Hapa PDX
- Fort George Beer Dinner at Offshore Grill
- Shirts For Your People
- Cocktails with Steven & Rose City Distilling at Pettygrove Station August 22, 2019
- 5 Chefs 5 Beers – A Great Notion Brewing Chefs Cycle Portland Fundraiser
- Celebrating my 50th Birthday!
- You Can Heal From A Devastating Loss – An Update to Zac Shomler’s Journey
- HATERS GONNA HATE – CHEER OTHERS ON The Immense Heartache of Being Bullied and The Fear I Have Been Living With
- Gluten-Free Greatness! Evasion Brewing + The Portland Press Food Cart
- Biscuits + Gravy + Beer Brunch Pop-Up at Final Draft Taphouse
- Taco Meet Aquavit – An Official 2018 Aquavit Week Event
- You Can Build Your Brand
- Bonfire Caravan
- Friends and Family Preview at the Barley Pod
- Oregon Cider Week: Black Currant Cider Cocktail Night at Verde Cocina on Mississippi
- Reflections on Gratitude
- National Grilled Cheese Day at StormBreaker!
- Paiku Restaurant Friends and Family Preview!
- Few People Have Changed My Life More…
- Discover Khachapuri and Khinkali! A Late Night Culinary Adventure!
- Drink Beer – Eat Pizza – Make a Difference!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Pursue Wholerness
Few People Have Changed My Life More… I got word this morning that Carolyn Hunsinger passed away last night. Carolyn inspired me to pursue life change when I was a very young man. I had a brutal, very dark childhood … Continue reading
A Tender Moment of Self Forgiveness — Life Change Can Happen Recently I was talking with a friend and the topic of life change came up. They had experienced a very significant, very impressive, positive life change. Life Change Can Happen I … Continue reading
Care For Yourself — First! www.CareForYourselfFirst.com It is important to take of yourself. Most people I talk with, agree with this concept. Where I run into friction is when I tell people I am working with, that you need to take care of yourself — … Continue reading
How Do You Define Emotional Maturity? www.defineemotionalmaturity.com “Emotional Maturity” For some people, that two-word phrase makes sense. They have run into people who are emotionally mature and they have run into people who are emotionally immature. For others, this … Continue reading