- Koloa Rum Dinner at Hapa PDX
- Fort George Beer Dinner at Offshore Grill
- Shirts For Your People
- Cocktails with Steven & Rose City Distilling at Pettygrove Station August 22, 2019
- 5 Chefs 5 Beers – A Great Notion Brewing Chefs Cycle Portland Fundraiser
- Celebrating my 50th Birthday!
- You Can Heal From A Devastating Loss – An Update to Zac Shomler’s Journey
- HATERS GONNA HATE – CHEER OTHERS ON The Immense Heartache of Being Bullied and The Fear I Have Been Living With
- Gluten-Free Greatness! Evasion Brewing + The Portland Press Food Cart
- Biscuits + Gravy + Beer Brunch Pop-Up at Final Draft Taphouse
- Taco Meet Aquavit – An Official 2018 Aquavit Week Event
- You Can Build Your Brand
- Bonfire Caravan
- Friends and Family Preview at the Barley Pod
- Oregon Cider Week: Black Currant Cider Cocktail Night at Verde Cocina on Mississippi
- Reflections on Gratitude
- National Grilled Cheese Day at StormBreaker!
- Paiku Restaurant Friends and Family Preview!
- Few People Have Changed My Life More…
- Discover Khachapuri and Khinkali! A Late Night Culinary Adventure!
- Drink Beer – Eat Pizza – Make a Difference!
- Welcome to 2018! Stoke Your Own Fire!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Spirituality
“I wish Giovanni would kiss me.” – opening line to Eat, Pray, Love. I read this line, and this line only, to my wife and, her spur-of-the-moment reaction was that she wanted to read more. It is a compelling start, … Continue reading
“Who dat? Who dat? Who dat say dey gunna beat them Saints?” For more info on Who Dat go to the Who Dat Wikipedia Entry. I am so happy for the Saints and all of the Gulf Coast region. I … Continue reading
As I mentioned in my review of the movie the Book Of Eli – the conflict in that movie between Eli and Carnegie – Carnegie’s pursuit of the book that Eli has and his motivations for wanting that particular book … Continue reading