- My Shocking Discovery – Surprise You’re An Introvert!
- Video ~ 4th of July 2022 Fireworks & Maia Bradescu Singing The Star-Spangled Banner Rockaway Beach, Oregon
- Submitted – Contemporary Advances in Food Tourism
- The LifeChange Worksheet
- The Melodology Podcast with Arthur Breur Episode Zero Featuring Steven Shomler
- Fermented Wisdom: Business Lessons from the Craft Beer World
- What Does it Mean to be Tookish Hearted?
- The Pinnacle 9 Values
- The Pinnacle 9 Ethos
- December 14, 2021 ~ Today He Would Be 23… RIP My Son
- Go Live The Life You Imagine
- Zac Shomler’s Farewell Gift – Moving to Hawaii! A Steven Story Video
- What Do I Do – A Steven Story Video
- Celebrating Mezcal at Mixteca Portland, Oregon Tuesday Evening July 13, 2021 6 PM – 9 PM
- Commemorating Six Years of Self-employment
- What is a Culinary Storyteller?
- That Darn Imposter Syndrome – From The Backyard Episode 12
- The Irrepressible Joy of Paul Feig – We Will Beat COVID-19
- 7 Tips For Getting Through Your First Pandemic
- We Will Get Through This
- Enjoying Your Life During a Pandemic
- How Mamma Mia Broke Me and Inspired Me To Go Learn How To Enjoy My Life!
Tag Archives: Born to Run
I have realized that it might helpful for those of you who are considering Barefoot Running to hear why it might be better for your feet to run barefoot than to run in traditional running shoes. As I quoted in … Continue reading
My posts about my recent experience with Barefoot Running generated quite a bit of interest. Those posts are: Born to Run – Book Review Running Shoes Damage Your Feet – Run Barefoot (Insanity! or Maybe Not) Why Might Barefoot Running … Continue reading
Until March 2010 I have spent my whole adult life hating running. I really did not like it and I did not see the point. While on vacation March 2010 I read the amazing book Born to Run by Christopher … Continue reading