- Koloa Rum Dinner at Hapa PDX
- Fort George Beer Dinner at Offshore Grill
- Shirts For Your People
- Cocktails with Steven & Rose City Distilling at Pettygrove Station August 22, 2019
- 5 Chefs 5 Beers – A Great Notion Brewing Chefs Cycle Portland Fundraiser
- Celebrating my 50th Birthday!
- You Can Heal From A Devastating Loss – An Update to Zac Shomler’s Journey
- HATERS GONNA HATE – CHEER OTHERS ON The Immense Heartache of Being Bullied and The Fear I Have Been Living With
- Gluten-Free Greatness! Evasion Brewing + The Portland Press Food Cart
- Biscuits + Gravy + Beer Brunch Pop-Up at Final Draft Taphouse
- Taco Meet Aquavit – An Official 2018 Aquavit Week Event
- You Can Build Your Brand
- Bonfire Caravan
- Friends and Family Preview at the Barley Pod
- Oregon Cider Week: Black Currant Cider Cocktail Night at Verde Cocina on Mississippi
- Reflections on Gratitude
- National Grilled Cheese Day at StormBreaker!
- Paiku Restaurant Friends and Family Preview!
- Few People Have Changed My Life More…
- Discover Khachapuri and Khinkali! A Late Night Culinary Adventure!
- Drink Beer – Eat Pizza – Make a Difference!
- Welcome to 2018! Stoke Your Own Fire!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Uncategorized
The 3rd Annual Wine, Blues, and More at Hood Crest Winery in Hood River, Oregon! I invite you to join me Saturday Oct 21st at Hood Crest Winery in Hood River, Oregon from Noon to 5 PM for an afternoon … Continue reading
In my Jan 3rd post “Pambiche for Breakfast” I mentioned that it was likely that I would get invited to President’s Club this year. On Wed morning Jan 20th when I opened my work email I found an email from … Continue reading
Hello! I was out of it for few week as I was pretty sick. Here is the story. For those who do not know for the past three years occupationally I have been a Wholesale Mortgage Banker. I help Loan … Continue reading
Tonight in Oregon is the Civil War Oregon St. vs Oregon! Winner to the Rose Bowl. Gonna be a great game! Big deal if you live in Oregon, if you are a USC fan…not so much.