- Friendstoberfest 2022 at Culmination Brewing Was Awesome – More Than 50 Photos!
- Friendstoberfest Happening Saturday Sept 24, 2022, at Culmination Brewing Portland, Oregon
- The Momentum is Finally Back! It’s Been a Long Six Years…
- Some Days Are Tough
- My Shocking Discovery – Surprise You’re An Introvert!
- Video ~ 4th of July 2022 Fireworks & Maia Bradescu Singing The Star-Spangled Banner Rockaway Beach, Oregon
- Submitted – Contemporary Advances in Food Tourism
- The LifeChange Worksheet
- The Melodology Podcast with Arthur Breur Episode Zero Featuring Steven Shomler
- Fermented Wisdom: Business Lessons from the Craft Beer World
- What Does it Mean to be Tookish Hearted?
- The Pinnacle 9 Values
- The Pinnacle 9 Ethos
- December 14, 2021 ~ Today He Would Be 23… RIP My Son
- Go Live The Life You Imagine
- Zac Shomler’s Farewell Gift – Moving to Hawaii! A Steven Story Video
- What Do I Do – A Steven Story Video
- Celebrating Mezcal at Mixteca Portland, Oregon Tuesday Evening July 13, 2021 6 PM – 9 PM
- Commemorating Six Years of Self-employment
- What is a Culinary Storyteller?
- That Darn Imposter Syndrome – From The Backyard Episode 12
- The Irrepressible Joy of Paul Feig – We Will Beat COVID-19
Category Archives: Book Reviews
“I wish Giovanni would kiss me.” – opening line to Eat, Pray, Love. I read this line, and this line only, to my wife and, her spur-of-the-moment reaction was that she wanted to read more. It is a compelling start, … Continue reading
Inside Out by Barry Eisler barryeisler.com “Great thriller with depth. It will entertain you and make you reflect on some serious issues.” Steven Shomler goodlifebookreviews.com “Ulrich stared at Clements, wanting to believe that he’d misheard.” Opening line in Inside Out. … Continue reading
Hieronymus Bosch Jack Reacher John Rain michaelconnelly.com leechild.com barryeisler.com I enjoy thrillers. And if we were sharing a delicious meal, say at Fenouil in Portland (fenouilinthepearl.com), or at Fiamma in Vegas (fiammavegas.com), and you asked … Continue reading