- It’s a New Day Part 1 The Struggle to Make Videos & It’s a New Day Part 2 On An Epic Journey
- Koloa Rum Dinner at Hapa PDX
- Fort George Beer Dinner at Offshore Grill
- Shirts For Your People
- Cocktails with Steven & Rose City Distilling at Pettygrove Station August 22, 2019
- 5 Chefs 5 Beers – A Great Notion Brewing Chefs Cycle Portland Fundraiser
- Celebrating my 50th Birthday!
- You Can Heal From A Devastating Loss – An Update to Zac Shomler’s Journey
- HATERS GONNA HATE – CHEER OTHERS ON The Immense Heartache of Being Bullied and The Fear I Have Been Living With
- Gluten-Free Greatness! Evasion Brewing + The Portland Press Food Cart
- Biscuits + Gravy + Beer Brunch Pop-Up at Final Draft Taphouse
- Taco Meet Aquavit – An Official 2018 Aquavit Week Event
- You Can Build Your Brand
- Bonfire Caravan
- Friends and Family Preview at the Barley Pod
- Oregon Cider Week: Black Currant Cider Cocktail Night at Verde Cocina on Mississippi
- Reflections on Gratitude
- National Grilled Cheese Day at StormBreaker!
- Paiku Restaurant Friends and Family Preview!
- Few People Have Changed My Life More…
- Discover Khachapuri and Khinkali! A Late Night Culinary Adventure!
- Drink Beer – Eat Pizza – Make a Difference!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Book Reviews
“I wish Giovanni would kiss me.” – opening line to Eat, Pray, Love. I read this line, and this line only, to my wife and, her spur-of-the-moment reaction was that she wanted to read more. It is a compelling start, … Continue reading
Inside Out by Barry Eisler barryeisler.com “Great thriller with depth. It will entertain you and make you reflect on some serious issues.” Steven Shomler goodlifebookreviews.com “Ulrich stared at Clements, wanting to believe that he’d misheard.” Opening line in Inside Out. … Continue reading
Hieronymus Bosch Jack Reacher John Rain michaelconnelly.com leechild.com barryeisler.com I enjoy thrillers. And if we were sharing a delicious meal, say at Fenouil in Portland (fenouilinthepearl.com), or at Fiamma in Vegas (fiammavegas.com), and you asked … Continue reading