- Friendstoberfest 2022 at Culmination Brewing Was Awesome – More Than 50 Photos!
- Friendstoberfest Happening Saturday Sept 24, 2022, at Culmination Brewing Portland, Oregon
- The Momentum is Finally Back! It’s Been a Long Six Years…
- Some Days Are Tough
- My Shocking Discovery – Surprise You’re An Introvert!
- Video ~ 4th of July 2022 Fireworks & Maia Bradescu Singing The Star-Spangled Banner Rockaway Beach, Oregon
- Submitted – Contemporary Advances in Food Tourism
- The LifeChange Worksheet
- The Melodology Podcast with Arthur Breur Episode Zero Featuring Steven Shomler
- Fermented Wisdom: Business Lessons from the Craft Beer World
- What Does it Mean to be Tookish Hearted?
- The Pinnacle 9 Values
- The Pinnacle 9 Ethos
- December 14, 2021 ~ Today He Would Be 23… RIP My Son
- Go Live The Life You Imagine
- Zac Shomler’s Farewell Gift – Moving to Hawaii! A Steven Story Video
- What Do I Do – A Steven Story Video
- Celebrating Mezcal at Mixteca Portland, Oregon Tuesday Evening July 13, 2021 6 PM – 9 PM
- Commemorating Six Years of Self-employment
- What is a Culinary Storyteller?
- That Darn Imposter Syndrome – From The Backyard Episode 12
- The Irrepressible Joy of Paul Feig – We Will Beat COVID-19
Category Archives: Travel
In October 2010, this lovely young woman – Stephanie Eichentopf (www.stepswithstephanie.com) is going to leave the United States and travel to South Asia and be gone for 3 years. She will be gone for 3 years straight. 3 years. That’s … Continue reading
The American – Rated R (for good reason – some violence and one intense sexual situation, and adult themes) www.focusfeatures.com/the_american “A brilliant, elegantly quiet movie with lonely and yet compelling pathos.” – Steven Shomler, Good Life Movie Reviews. Summary – … Continue reading