- It’s a New Day Part 1 The Struggle to Make Videos & It’s a New Day Part 2 On An Epic Journey
- Koloa Rum Dinner at Hapa PDX
- Fort George Beer Dinner at Offshore Grill
- Shirts For Your People
- Cocktails with Steven & Rose City Distilling at Pettygrove Station August 22, 2019
- 5 Chefs 5 Beers – A Great Notion Brewing Chefs Cycle Portland Fundraiser
- Celebrating my 50th Birthday!
- You Can Heal From A Devastating Loss – An Update to Zac Shomler’s Journey
- HATERS GONNA HATE – CHEER OTHERS ON The Immense Heartache of Being Bullied and The Fear I Have Been Living With
- Gluten-Free Greatness! Evasion Brewing + The Portland Press Food Cart
- Biscuits + Gravy + Beer Brunch Pop-Up at Final Draft Taphouse
- Taco Meet Aquavit – An Official 2018 Aquavit Week Event
- You Can Build Your Brand
- Bonfire Caravan
- Friends and Family Preview at the Barley Pod
- Oregon Cider Week: Black Currant Cider Cocktail Night at Verde Cocina on Mississippi
- Reflections on Gratitude
- National Grilled Cheese Day at StormBreaker!
- Paiku Restaurant Friends and Family Preview!
- Few People Have Changed My Life More…
- Discover Khachapuri and Khinkali! A Late Night Culinary Adventure!
- Drink Beer – Eat Pizza – Make a Difference!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Steven Shomler Author
Three Years Ago Today – “We Are Going to Publish Your Book” Three years ago today — August 21st, 2013 I got a call from my publisher telling that they were going to publish my first … Continue reading →
My Story In the Summer of 2011 I stood in a dirt driveway in Southeast Portland and decided to bootstrap my way to a new life. I declared that I was going to take my writing seriously and become a … Continue reading →
Thursday June 18th Coalition Brewing at Pod 28 — 28th and Ankeny! From 6-10 PM the Captured Beer Bus Food Cart will be serving beer from Coalition Brewing! the Captured Beer Bus have … Continue reading →
Life Change Can Happen www.LifeChangeCanHappen.com On September 4th 2011, I was talking with someone and they told me emphatically that that “Life Change Can’t Happen”. I vehemently disagreed. I was so mad, that right then I went onto my iPhone … Continue reading →