- Friendstoberfest 2022 at Culmination Brewing Was Awesome – More Than 50 Photos!
- Friendstoberfest Happening Saturday Sept 24, 2022, at Culmination Brewing Portland, Oregon
- The Momentum is Finally Back! It’s Been a Long Six Years…
- Some Days Are Tough
- My Shocking Discovery – Surprise You’re An Introvert!
- Video ~ 4th of July 2022 Fireworks & Maia Bradescu Singing The Star-Spangled Banner Rockaway Beach, Oregon
- Submitted – Contemporary Advances in Food Tourism
- The LifeChange Worksheet
- The Melodology Podcast with Arthur Breur Episode Zero Featuring Steven Shomler
- Fermented Wisdom: Business Lessons from the Craft Beer World
- What Does it Mean to be Tookish Hearted?
- The Pinnacle 9 Values
- The Pinnacle 9 Ethos
- December 14, 2021 ~ Today He Would Be 23… RIP My Son
- Go Live The Life You Imagine
- Zac Shomler’s Farewell Gift – Moving to Hawaii! A Steven Story Video
- What Do I Do – A Steven Story Video
- Celebrating Mezcal at Mixteca Portland, Oregon Tuesday Evening July 13, 2021 6 PM – 9 PM
- Commemorating Six Years of Self-employment
- What is a Culinary Storyteller?
- That Darn Imposter Syndrome – From The Backyard Episode 12
- The Irrepressible Joy of Paul Feig – We Will Beat COVID-19
Tag Archives: Steven Shomler Author
Three Years Ago Today – “We Are Going to Publish Your Book” Three years ago today — August 21st, 2013 I got a call from my publisher telling that they were going to publish my first … Continue reading →
My Story In the Summer of 2011 I stood in a dirt driveway in Southeast Portland and decided to bootstrap my way to a new life. I declared that I was going to take my writing seriously and become a … Continue reading →
Thursday June 18th Coalition Brewing at Pod 28 — 28th and Ankeny! From 6-10 PM the Captured Beer Bus Food Cart will be serving beer from Coalition Brewing! the Captured Beer Bus have … Continue reading →
Life Change Can Happen www.LifeChangeCanHappen.com On September 4th 2011, I was talking with someone and they told me emphatically that that “Life Change Can’t Happen”. I vehemently disagreed. I was so mad, that right then I went onto my iPhone … Continue reading →