- Submitted – Contemporary Advances in Food Tourism
- The LifeChange Worksheet
- The Melodology Podcast with Arthur Breur Episode Zero Featuring Steven Shomler
- Fermented Wisdom: Business Lessons from the Craft Beer World
- What Does it Mean to be Tookish Hearted?
- The Pinnacle 9 Values
- The Pinnacle 9 Ethos
- December 14, 2021 ~ Today He Would Be 23… RIP My Son
- Go Live The Life You Imagine
- Zac Shomler’s Farewell Gift – Moving to Hawaii! A Steven Story Video
- What Do I Do – A Steven Story Video
- Celebrating Mezcal at Mixteca Portland, Oregon Tuesday Evening July 13, 2021 6 PM – 9 PM
- Commemorating Six Years of Self-employment
- What is a Culinary Storyteller?
- That Darn Imposter Syndrome – From The Backyard Episode 12
- The Irrepressible Joy of Paul Feig – We Will Beat COVID-19
- 7 Tips For Getting Through Your First Pandemic
- We Will Get Through This
- Enjoying Your Life During a Pandemic
- How Mamma Mia Broke Me and Inspired Me To Go Learn How To Enjoy My Life!
- The How To Enjoy Your Life Teaching Series
- Adventures in Greece + Make Your Story Extraordinary
Tag Archives: Writing To Make It Happen
Life Change Can Happen www.LifeChangeCanHappen.com On September 4th 2011, I was talking with someone and they told me emphatically that that “Life Change Can’t Happen”. I vehemently disagreed. I was so mad, that right then I went onto my iPhone … Continue reading →