- Koloa Rum Dinner at Hapa PDX
- Fort George Beer Dinner at Offshore Grill
- Shirts For Your People
- Cocktails with Steven & Rose City Distilling at Pettygrove Station August 22, 2019
- 5 Chefs 5 Beers – A Great Notion Brewing Chefs Cycle Portland Fundraiser
- Celebrating my 50th Birthday!
- You Can Heal From A Devastating Loss – An Update to Zac Shomler’s Journey
- HATERS GONNA HATE – CHEER OTHERS ON The Immense Heartache of Being Bullied and The Fear I Have Been Living With
- Gluten-Free Greatness! Evasion Brewing + The Portland Press Food Cart
- Biscuits + Gravy + Beer Brunch Pop-Up at Final Draft Taphouse
- Taco Meet Aquavit – An Official 2018 Aquavit Week Event
- You Can Build Your Brand
- Bonfire Caravan
- Friends and Family Preview at the Barley Pod
- Oregon Cider Week: Black Currant Cider Cocktail Night at Verde Cocina on Mississippi
- Reflections on Gratitude
- National Grilled Cheese Day at StormBreaker!
- Paiku Restaurant Friends and Family Preview!
- Few People Have Changed My Life More…
- Discover Khachapuri and Khinkali! A Late Night Culinary Adventure!
- Drink Beer – Eat Pizza – Make a Difference!
- Welcome to 2018! Stoke Your Own Fire!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Robert K Cooper
Zest and Zeal. Oranges and Limes. One way to tell if you are are Living The Good Life (www.golivethegoodlife.com) is to ask yourself if your daily experience is marked by zest and zeal. Dictionary.com defines zest as “hearty enjoyment” and zeal as “enthusiastic … Continue reading
Until March 2010 I have spent my whole adult life hating running. I really did not like it and I did not see the point. While on vacation March 2010 I read the amazing book Born to Run by Christopher … Continue reading