- What Does it Mean to be Tookish Hearted?
- The Pinnacle 9 Ethos Elements
- The Pinnacle 9 Ethos Explained
- December 14, 2021 ~ Today He Would Be 23… RIP My Son
- Go Live The Life You Imagine
- Zac Shomler’s Farewell Gift – Moving to Hawaii! A Steven Story Video
- What Do I Do – A Steven Story Video
- Celebrating Mezcal at Mixteca Portland, Oregon Tuesday Evening July 13, 2021 6 PM – 9 PM
- Commemorating Six Years of Self-employment
- What is a Culinary Storyteller?
- That Darn Imposter Syndrome – From The Backyard Episode 12
- The Irrepressible Joy of Paul Feig – We Will Beat COVID-19
- 7 Tips For Getting Through Your First Pandemic
- We Will Get Through This
- Enjoying Your Life During a Pandemic
- How Mamma Mia Broke Me and Inspired Me To Go Learn How To Enjoy My Life!
- The How To Enjoy Your Life Teaching Series
- Adventures in Greece + Make Your Story Extraordinary
- It’s Been 4 Years Since I Lost My Son Zayne
- When I Realized and Finally Owned That I Really am a Writer
- It’s a New Day Part 1 The Struggle to Make Videos & It’s a New Day Part 2 On An Epic Journey
- Koloa Rum Dinner at Hapa PDX
Tag Archives: RIP Zayne
December 14, 2021 ~ Today He Would Be 23… RIP My Son Zayne Steven Shomler 12/14/1998 – 2/8/2016 If you ever find yourself dealing with the brutal hell of losing a child you are welcome to reach out to me. … Continue reading