- Koloa Rum Dinner at Hapa PDX
- Fort George Beer Dinner at Offshore Grill
- Shirts For Your People
- Cocktails with Steven & Rose City Distilling at Pettygrove Station August 22, 2019
- 5 Chefs 5 Beers – A Great Notion Brewing Chefs Cycle Portland Fundraiser
- Celebrating my 50th Birthday!
- You Can Heal From A Devastating Loss – An Update to Zac Shomler’s Journey
- HATERS GONNA HATE – CHEER OTHERS ON The Immense Heartache of Being Bullied and The Fear I Have Been Living With
- Gluten-Free Greatness! Evasion Brewing + The Portland Press Food Cart
- Biscuits + Gravy + Beer Brunch Pop-Up at Final Draft Taphouse
- Taco Meet Aquavit – An Official 2018 Aquavit Week Event
- You Can Build Your Brand
- Bonfire Caravan
- Friends and Family Preview at the Barley Pod
- Oregon Cider Week: Black Currant Cider Cocktail Night at Verde Cocina on Mississippi
- Reflections on Gratitude
- National Grilled Cheese Day at StormBreaker!
- Paiku Restaurant Friends and Family Preview!
- Few People Have Changed My Life More…
- Discover Khachapuri and Khinkali! A Late Night Culinary Adventure!
- Drink Beer – Eat Pizza – Make a Difference!
- Welcome to 2018! Stoke Your Own Fire!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: My Journey
My Story In the Summer of 2011 I stood in a dirt driveway in Southeast Portland and decided to bootstrap my way to a new life. I declared that I was going to take my writing seriously and become a … Continue reading →
Portland Beer Stories Book Release Party at Lardo on 12th and Hawthorne! This Saturday June 27th from Noon – 10 PM Lardo is hosting a Book Release Party for Portland Beer Stories! Author Steven Shomler will be at Lardo located … Continue reading →
Life Change Can Happen www.LifeChangeCanHappen.com On September 4th 2011, I was talking with someone and they told me emphatically that that “Life Change Can’t Happen”. I vehemently disagreed. I was so mad, that right then I went onto my iPhone … Continue reading →
An Update on my Dream to Become an Author and a Speaker Goal – Author and Speaker In the summer of 2011 I stood in a dirt driveway In Southeast Portland and decided that I was going to take my … Continue reading →