- Friendstoberfest 2022 at Culmination Brewing Was Awesome – More Than 50 Photos!
- Friendstoberfest Happening Saturday Sept 24, 2022, at Culmination Brewing Portland, Oregon
- The Momentum is Finally Back! It’s Been a Long Six Years…
- Some Days Are Tough
- My Shocking Discovery – Surprise You’re An Introvert!
- Video ~ 4th of July 2022 Fireworks & Maia Bradescu Singing The Star-Spangled Banner Rockaway Beach, Oregon
- Submitted – Contemporary Advances in Food Tourism
- The LifeChange Worksheet
- The Melodology Podcast with Arthur Breur Episode Zero Featuring Steven Shomler
- Fermented Wisdom: Business Lessons from the Craft Beer World
- What Does it Mean to be Tookish Hearted?
- The Pinnacle 9 Values
- The Pinnacle 9 Ethos
- December 14, 2021 ~ Today He Would Be 23… RIP My Son
- Go Live The Life You Imagine
- Zac Shomler’s Farewell Gift – Moving to Hawaii! A Steven Story Video
- What Do I Do – A Steven Story Video
- Celebrating Mezcal at Mixteca Portland, Oregon Tuesday Evening July 13, 2021 6 PM – 9 PM
- Commemorating Six Years of Self-employment
- What is a Culinary Storyteller?
- That Darn Imposter Syndrome – From The Backyard Episode 12
- The Irrepressible Joy of Paul Feig – We Will Beat COVID-19
Tag Archives: Author Steven Shomler
Submitted – Contemporary Advances in Food Tourism Contemporary Advances in Food Tourism is a forthcoming academic book that is going to be published by Routledge. I was asked to be one of the contributing writers and this past few days … Continue reading →
Zac Shomler’s Farewell Gift – Moving to Hawaii! A Steven Story Video My son Zac Shomler is moving to Hawaii and on Thursday August 5 I gave him a special Hawaii themed going away gift! To watch this video … Continue reading →
Final Draft Taphouse Grand Opening Celebration – Beer Stories and Guest Bartender Steven Shomler Sunday August 6th 3 – 5 PM
Final Draft Taphouse Grand Opening Celebration – Beer Stories and Guest Bartender Steven Shomler Sunday August 6th 3 – 5 PM The Final Draft Taphouse is celebrating it’s Grand Opening this weekend — Friday, Saturday, and Sunday Aug 4th -6th. The New … Continue reading →
Three Years Ago Today – “We Are Going to Publish Your Book” Three years ago today — August 21st, 2013 I got a call from my publisher telling that they were going to publish my first … Continue reading →