- Friendstoberfest 2022 at Culmination Brewing Was Awesome – More Than 50 Photos!
- Friendstoberfest Happening Saturday Sept 24, 2022, at Culmination Brewing Portland, Oregon
- The Momentum is Finally Back! It’s Been a Long Six Years…
- Some Days Are Tough
- My Shocking Discovery – Surprise You’re An Introvert!
- Video ~ 4th of July 2022 Fireworks & Maia Bradescu Singing The Star-Spangled Banner Rockaway Beach, Oregon
- Submitted – Contemporary Advances in Food Tourism
- The LifeChange Worksheet
- The Melodology Podcast with Arthur Breur Episode Zero Featuring Steven Shomler
- Fermented Wisdom: Business Lessons from the Craft Beer World
- What Does it Mean to be Tookish Hearted?
- The Pinnacle 9 Values
- The Pinnacle 9 Ethos
- December 14, 2021 ~ Today He Would Be 23… RIP My Son
- Go Live The Life You Imagine
- Zac Shomler’s Farewell Gift – Moving to Hawaii! A Steven Story Video
- What Do I Do – A Steven Story Video
- Celebrating Mezcal at Mixteca Portland, Oregon Tuesday Evening July 13, 2021 6 PM – 9 PM
- Commemorating Six Years of Self-employment
- What is a Culinary Storyteller?
- That Darn Imposter Syndrome – From The Backyard Episode 12
- The Irrepressible Joy of Paul Feig – We Will Beat COVID-19
Category Archives: Portland
5 Chefs 5 Beers – A Great Notion Brewing Chefs Cycle Portland Fundraiser Thursday evening April 11th from 6 PM to 9 PM you are invited to attend 5 Chefs 5 Beers a special event happening inside of the … Continue reading
Paiku Restaurant Friends and Family Preview! Four years ago in 2014, Marica and Justin opened the Paiku Food Cart with the hope of someday being able to make the leap to brick and mortar. I am delighted to share with … Continue reading
Food Cart Stories – Two Segments on Fox 12 Oregon Featuring Steven Shomler Last week I was interviewed on camera by More Good Day Oregon Reporter Jenica Villamor at the Tidbit Food Farm and Garden Food Cart Pod for a segment on FOX 12 … Continue reading