I am taking today off from my job peddling money wholesale and Gayla and and I are going to the Oregon coast for the weekend! I am very excited about the trip! When I get back I will have lots of pictures and stories. We are going to have breakfast at the Pambiche restaurant this morning on our way out of town. I have wanted to eat breakfast at this local Cuban restaurant since it was featured in the March 2009 Portland Monthly as the cover story on great places to eat breakfast in Portland. There is a story behind why I want to eat here now and when I post about Pambiche after we have eaten there I will share that story. We are staying at the Arch Cape Inn and Friday night we are going to eat at the Nehalem River Inn Saturday night we are going to eat at my favorite Cannon Beach restaurant – Newmans at 988. I am really looking forward to this weekend adventure on the Oregon Coast and the cool stories I will find there! Steven
- Cocktails with Steven & Rose City Distilling at Pettygrove Station August 22, 2019
- 5 Chefs 5 Beers – A Great Notion Brewing Chefs Cycle Portland Fundraiser
- Celebrating my 50th Birthday!
- You Can Heal From A Devastating Loss – An Update to Zac Shomler’s Journey
- HATERS GONNA HATE – CHEER OTHERS ON The Immense Heartache of Being Bullied and The Fear I Have Been Living With
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets